Dr. Charles Matlin and his entire team are well-versed in a number of different approaches for both urgent and elective procedures, including many minimally invasive surgery techniques. We strive to help patients understand their options and make the best choices for an individualized plan of care.
Dr. Matlin offers more than 60 procedures to treat a wide range of conditions affecting an array of anatomies across the following broad categories:
- Abdominal Surgery
- Carotid Artery and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Colon/Rectal Surgery
- Gall Bladder and Complex Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Hernia Repair
- Hiatal Hernia Repair (For Refractory Reflux)
- Melanoma (Including Sentinel Node Biopsy)
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
To learn more about our procedures and the conditions we can help treat, please call us at 602-249-0839.